These roasted carrots are tossed with miso paste, olive oil, and honey for a flavorful side dish that is surprisingly simple to make! Pair these caramelized carrots with your favorite protein for a delicious meal.
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and cut into 4” sticks
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds (optional)
- Fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400F degrees.
- Toss the carrots with olive oil, honey, and miso until evenly coated.
- Spread onto a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes or until tender and caramelized.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and parsley, if desired.
Keywords: miso roasted carrots