These mini raspberry trifles are a delicious dessert that only takes a few minutes to make! Tart raspberries, creamy vanilla pudding, and sweet pound cake are a tasty combination that is delicious with a can of grapefruitbubly™!
- 2 cups vanilla pudding
- 4 slices of pound cake, cut into cubes (about 2 cups, cubed)
- 2 cups raspberries
- 4 mint leaves
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Place ¼ cup vanilla pudding at the bottom of each glass or jar.
- Top with ¼ cup cubed pound cake.
- Sprinkle with ¼ cup raspberries.
- Repeat, topping with pudding, pound cake, and raspberries.
- Top with fresh mint and add whipped cream, if desired.
- Serve with a can of grapefruitbubly™!
Keywords: mini raspberry trifles