This Mediterranean veggie sandwich is filled with fresh veggies, creamy hummus, and salty feta for a delicious meal that you can assemble in just a few minutes! It’s perfect for a hearty, healthy lunch!
- 4 slices of thick-cut sandwich bread
- 1/4 cup hummus
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped Peppadew peppers
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 large romaine lettuce leaf, chopped
- 1 small tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced cucumber
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Small drizzle of honey (optional)
- Spread a layer of hummus on a slice of bread.
- Top with feta, peppers, cucumbers, a sprinkle of salt and pepper, tomatoes, red onion, and lettuce.
- Top with the second slice of bread.
- If desired, lightly brush the edge of the bread crust with a tiny bit of honey.
Keywords: Panera Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich