- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp brown sugar (optional)
- Optional mix-ins: chocolate chips, raisins, or walnuts.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- If your zucchini is really wet, press it slightly to remove some of the water. You should end up with 1 cup of loosely packed shredded zucchini.
- Combine the zucchini with the coconut oil, maple syrup, egg, yogurt, and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- I added in 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips at this point!
- Spray a 9×5 pan with non-stick spray. Pour in the batter.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar on top, if desired.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.