If you love peanut butter, then you need to try this creamy peanut butter dip! It’s lower in calories and packed with protein so it’s a perfect snack!
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt (plain or vanilla can work)
- 2 tablespoons peanut flour (see note below)
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of stevia or sweetener (optional)
- Combine everything in a bowl and stir until completely smooth.
- Use as a dip for fruit or spread it on toast!
Note: If you can’t find peanut flour (or PB2) and you don’t feel like ordering it from Amazon, feel free to use regular peanut butter! It’ll be a little higher in fat and calories, but at least it’s good fat! You can reduce it down to 1 tbsp and it’ll still be super creamy and peanut butter-y.
Keywords: peanut butter dip