These lemon blueberry pancakes are soft and fluffy with juicy berries and a hint of citrus flavors. These are great for a quick breakfast or weekend brunch!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter, cooled
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- Nonstick spray or 1 tablespoon butter
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg, melted butter, milk, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Then add the blueberries.
- Mix until just combined. You should still see streaks of flour in the batter.
- Spray a large non-stick skillet with non-stick spray or melt 1 tablespoon of butter in the pan
- Scoop 1/4 cup of batter into the skillet to make a pancake. You should be able to cook 2-3 at a time.
- Cook over medium heat until the pancake begins to bubble. Flip and continue to cook until golden brown on both sides.
Keywords: lemon blueberry pancakes