If you love spicy food, this kimchi cauliflower rice is for you! It’s a veggie-packed dish loaded with flavor for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3/4 cup kimchi plus 1 tablespoon juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 bag of Path of Life’s (not so fried) Riced Cauliflower Blend, frozen
- 1 cup edamame, frozen
- Sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- In a large, nonstick skillet, heat the avocado oil over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add the onion and cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the kimchi and kimchi juice and continue to cook over medium heat for 6 minutes
- Add cauliflower rice and edamame, using a wooden spoon to break apart any clumps.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently, until heated through.
Keywords: Kimchi Cauliflower Rice