These pumpkin steel cut oats are made in the Instant Pot for a quick and easy breakfast! These oats taste like pumpkin pie but they’re a healthy way to start the day!
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or almond butter for topping (optional)
- Add all the ingredients to the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and ensure the value is in the sealing position.
- Press “Pressure Cook” and set the time to 4 minutes.
- After 4 minutes, let the pressure naturally release for 8 minutes. Then move the valve to release any remaining pressure.
- Give the oatmeal a stir. It will continue to thicken as it cools.
Keywords: instant pot pumpkin steel cut oats