This Instant Pot Mexican Quinoa is an easy “dump and go” recipe. Simply add the ingredients to your pressure cooker, turn it on, and dinner is ready in minutes!
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1 15oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn (frozen or canned)
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Salt to taste
- Optional toppings: Tortilla chips, fresh cilantro, avocado
- Add the quinoa, black beans, corn, salsa, cumin, smoked paprika, chili powder, and water to the Instant Pot.
- Stir until combined.
- Secure the lid and ensure the valve is in the “sealed” position.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” and pressure cook for 3 minutes.
- Let the pressure naturally release (it should take about 10 minutes) then remove the lid and fluff with a fork.
- Add salt to taste.
Keywords: Mexican Quinoa