This taco seasoning works well on black beans, lentils, cauliflower, or anything you can stuff inside a taco. It’s just spicy enough to give things a kick of flavor without overpowering the rest of your dish. Obviously you can dial up the spice if you like, but I recommend starting with this blend and adding more heat in your final dish. This seasoning can be stored for months in your pantry, but I doubt it will last that long!
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Combine all the spices in a small jar.
- Stir or simply shake to combine.
- Store in an airtight jar or container.
Keywords: homemade taco seasoning