This heath bar apple dip is made with whipped cream, cream cheese, and toffee pieces for an addictive dip that will have you coming back for seconds! It’s the perfect side dish to serve with sliced apples.
- 8oz cream cheese (low-fat is fine)
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1–2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup toffee pieces or Heath bar bits
- If your cream cheese is soft, you can simply mix the cream cheese, yogurt, and powdered sugar by hand or with a hand mixer or stand mixer.
- If you’re using chilled cream cheese, I recommend blending it in a food processor in order to get it completely smooth.
- Once the cream cheese and yogurt are blended, taste and add additional powdered sugar if needed.
- Stir in toffee pieces.
- Be sure to keep this dip refrigerated until ready to enjoy.
Adjust the amount of powdered sugar based on the sweetness of the yogurt.
Keywords: heath bar dip, apple dip, Heath Bar Apple Dip