Mini Protein Donuts
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 14
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Protein Pancake Mix
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Cinnamon & sugar for dusting (optional)
- Optional Mix Ins: Mini chocolate chips, walnuts, peanut butter, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Combine the pancake mix, coconut sugar, and cinnamon.
- Stir in the egg until just mixed.
- If your coconut oil is solid, pop it in the microwave for a few seconds until melted.
- Add in the coconut oil, almond milk, and vanilla.
- In a mini donut pan or mini muffin pan, add in about a tablespoon of batter for each donut.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until lightly browned on the edges.
- If you’re making these in a regular sized donut pan, bake for 12-14 minutes until lightly browned.
- As soon as you take them out of the oven, sprinkle a little extra cinnamon and sugar on top!