This creamy grapefruit parfait is the perfect mix of sweet and tart flavors! Topped with crunchy almond slices, this is a delicious breakfast or snack!
- 2/3 cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 small grapefruit, segmented and chopped (see note)
- 1 teaspoon honey, or to taste
- 2 tablespoon sliced almonds
- In a large glass, spoon half the Greek yogurt into the bottom of the glass.
- Top with a few pieces of grapefruit.
- Add more yogurt and top with more grapefruit.
- Drizzle with honey and add almonds on top.
To segment the grapefruit, use a paring knife to remove the peel and the white pith that separates the grapefruit pieces. The goal is to cut all the skin away but leave as much of the fruit as possible!
Keywords: Grapefruit Parfait