Skip the bottled salad dressing and make this healthier honey mustard dressing!. This recipe makes about 1/3 cup of salad dressing.
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Whisk all ingredients together until combined, or add them all to a mason jar, seal, and shake vigorously until everything is combined.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 74
Keywords: honey mustard dressing