This Greek quinoa salad is a protein-packed, gluten-free recipe that loaded with vegetables. It’s a perfect make-ahead salad recipe and it’s hearty enough to be eaten as a main dish!
- 2 cups quinoa, rinsed
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- Bring the quinoa and water to a boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the water is absorbed. Fluff with a fork, and let cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, combine the quinoa, tomatoes, feta, parsley, pepper, and cucumber.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil, sprinkle with salt and combine.
Keywords: Greek quinoa salad