- 2 large cucumbers, sliced lengthwise, then into half moons
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Dash of Salt & Pepper
- Combine the cucumber, tomato, and red onion in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle with feta and drizzle with olive oil. Top with oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Mix gently until completely combined. Add additional salt to taste.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Keywords: Greek tomato and cucumber salad