These easy ice cream sandwiches are a delicious summer dessert!
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- 1 pint So Delicious Dairy Free Mousse
- 4 sheets of graham crackers
- In a small microwave-safe dish, melt the coconut oil until it is liquid.
- Stir in the cocoa powder until it’s a smooth consistency. If you like a sweeter chocolate sauce, stir in the honey. If you like super dark chocolate, skip it.
- Let the mixture cool slightly.
- Break the graham crackers into squares. (You should have 8 squares.)
- Scoop ½ cup of mousse onto 4 graham crackers and then top with the second graham cracker.
- Use the back of a spoon to drizzle the sauce on top of each sandwich. The coconut oil will harden when it comes in contact with the sandwich.
- If not eating immediately, store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Keywords: Graham cracker sandwiches