These delicious flatbreads are piled high with a variety of roasted vegetables, tangy goat cheese, and creamy mozzarella! These flatbreads are perfect for a summer appetizer or easy weeknight dinner!
- 2 (5 x 10 inch) flatbreads
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 2 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 oz mozzarella cheese, torn into pieces
- Balsamic glaze (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
- Toss the carrots, zucchini, and bell pepper with olive oil
- Spread on a baking sheet in a single layer and roast for 7 minutes.
- If you like a crispy flatbread, bake the flatbread (without toppings) for 5 minutes.
- Top the flatbreads with a thin layer of pesto
- Top with roasted vegetables, goat cheese, and mozzarella cheese
- Bake for 6-8 minutes until the crust is browned and the cheese is melted.
- Add a drizzle of balsamic glaze, if desired.
Keywords: goat cheese flatbread