This fruity chia seed smoothie is packed with protein, fiber, and healthy fats! Although it has no added sugar, it still tastes like a sweet treat!
- 1/4 cup almond milk (I used unsweetened plain Almond Breeze)
- 1/4 cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries (mine were blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, and cherries)
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Add everything to the blender and blend until combined!
- You can use fresh berries if you don’t have frozen ones on hand, but your smoothie won’t be quite as thick and chilled.
- If you don’t have chia seeds, this smoothie will still taste the same, but the chia seeds add a nice kick of healthy fats and fiber!
Keywords: chia seed smoothie