This delicious vegetable soup is made with a colorful mix of frozen vegetables for an easy recipe that doesn’t require any chopping!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 12oz frozen vegetable blend
- 12oz Italian frozen vegetable blend
- 1 15oz can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 cup marinara sauce or pasta sauce
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- Add the olive oil and garlic to a large pot or Dutch oven.
- Cook the garlic over medium heat, stirring frequently, for 2-3 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add the frozen vegetables, tomatoes, marinara sauce, seasonings, vegetable broth and vinegar, then stir until combined.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low. Simmer for 20-25 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
Keywords: frozen vegetable soup, soup with frozen vegetables