Upgrade your grilled cheese with this mouth-watering sandwich! Made with a delicious combination of tangy feta, gooey mozzarella, roasted red peppers, and fresh spinach, this grilled cheese is the perfect quick and easy meal.
- 2 slices of bread
- 2oz mozzarella or provolone cheese
- 1oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup baby spinach
- Preheat a non-stick skillet over medium heat for one minute.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella and feta in an even layer over the bread.
- Top with roasted red peppers and spinach.
- Place the other slice of bread on top, buttered side facing up.
- Place the sandwich in the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes until the bottom is golden brown.
- Flip the sandwich over and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes until the other side is golden brown.
- Remove the sandwich from the skillet and let it cool for a minute or two before slicing and serving.
Keywords: Feta Grilled Cheese, Greek Grilled Cheese