This hearty farro grain bowl is topped with roasted broccoli, crispy chickpeas, and a lemon-tahini dressing for a deliciously simple meal!
- 1 cup uncooked pearled farro (see note)
- 15oz chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups broccoli, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook the farro according to package directions, then set aside.
- Toss the broccoli and chickpeas with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Spread into a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil, lemon juice, dijon mustard, tahini, and salt.
- Divide the farro into two bowls, top with chickpeas and broccoli and drizzle with lemon tahini dressing.
Keywords: farro grain bowl