This chopped salad contains all your favorite fall flavors from sweet apples and tart cranberries to crunchy pepitas and salty feta. Try this for an easy weeknight dinner!
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 large heads of romaine lettuce, chopped (about 4 cups)
- 1 small green apple, diced
- 1 small red apple, diced
- ¼ cup roasted pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- ¼ cup dried unsweetened cranberries
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Whisk together the apple cider vinegar, olive oil, maple syrup, and dijon mustard. (I like to do this in a mason jar so I can shake it to combine and I have a jar to store any extras!)
- Combine the lettuce, apples, pumpkin seeds, cranberries, and feta.
- Divide into bowls then drizzle with dressing.
- You’ll likely have a bit of dressing leftover, depending on how much you like on your salad.
Keywords: fall harvest salad