This easy hummus tastes just like your favorite everything bagel! You can quickly turn a can of chickpeas into a creamy dip with tons of savory flavor.
- 1 15oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1–2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons everything bagel seasoning (plus more for garnish)
- Place the chickpeas in a pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil then simmer for 15-20 minutes until softened. For a faster method, place the chickpeas in a microwave-safe bowl and cook on high for 2 minutes.
- Carefully transfer the warm chickpeas to a food processor and blend on high for 20 seconds.
- Add the olive oil, tahini, and lemon juice and continue to blend for 2-3 minutes until completely blended.
- Add water until you reach the desired consistency.
- Add the bagel seasoning and pulse until just combined.
- Taste and add additional seasoning, if desired.
Keywords: Everything Bagel Hummus