This simple vegetable lo mein recipe is filled with colorful vegetables, tender noodles, and a savory homemade sauce. This easy recipe is satisfying and healthy, perfect for a weeknight meal.
- 8oz lo mein noodles or whole wheat spaghetti noodles
- 12oz frozen stir fry vegetable mix
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, add the garlic, ginger, and vegetable oil to a large skillet and heat over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add the vegetables and cook for 5 minutes.
- While the vegetables are cooking, whisk together the sauce ingredients.
- Add the cooked pasta and sauce and cook for 3 minutes.
Keywords: vegetable lo mein