This ravioli lasagna is a tasty dinner that comes together quickly! With just three ingredients, you can get this kid-friendly meal in the oven in less than 10 minutes!
- 24 oz pasta sauce
- 1 1/2 lbs frozen ravioli (any variety)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Optional: Parmesan cheese, basil for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 13×9 inch pan with non stick spray.
- Add 1/2 cup of pasta sauce to the bottom of the pan. Tap the pan on the sides to distribute evenly across the bottom.
- Arrange the ravioli in a single layer over the sauce.
- Top with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Add a little more sauce on top of the cheese. Layer again with ravioli, sauce, and the remaining cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and continue to bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and top with parmesan cheese or basil, if desired.
- Let sit for a few minutes before serving.
I love Rao’s Tomato Basil pasta sauce for this recipe.
Keywords: Ravioli Lasagna