This tasty flatbread recipe is topped with ricotta, mozzarella, and red potatoes for a uniquely delicious pizza recipe! This simple potato pizza is perfect for your next Meatless Monday.
- 12” flatbread pizza dough
- 1/3 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 small red potato, very thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- On a floured surface, roll the pizza dough into a thin round. I try to get it as thin as possible for a crispy crust.
- In a small bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, olive oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and salt.
- Spread the ricotta mixture over the flatbread.
- Top with shredded mozzarella and thinly sliced potato.
- Transfer the pizza dough to a greased baking sheet.
- Bake on the center rack for 10-12 minutes or until the pizza is golden brown and crispy.
- Top with Parmesan and fresh thyme, if using.
I used a mandoline slicer to slice the potato as thinly as possible.
Keywords: pizza dough