This easy pineapple salsa is a perfect dip with tortilla chips but it’s also tasty on top of a black bean burger or tacos!
- 3 cups diced pineapple (about 1 pineapple)
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, diced
- 1 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Salt to taste
- Combine the pineapple, pepper, onion, and jalapeno in a large bowl.
- Juice the lime over the fruits and vegetables.
- Sprinkle with cumin and stir.
- Add a pinch of salt, or to taste.
Keywords: Pineapple Salsa