This easy harissa hummus is a delicious way to elevate your dip. Perfect with crunchy veggies or salty pita chips, this recipe is great for a crowd!
- 1 15oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2–3 teaspoons harissa paste (depending on spice level)
- 1/4 olive oil
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- ¼ cup water (plus more, if needed)
- Place the chickpeas in a microwave safe bowl and cook on high for 1 minute.
- Transfer the chickpeas to a blender and blend on high for 20 seconds.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and continue to blend for 2-3 minutes until completely blended.
- Add an additional tablespoon of harissa paste and gently swirl in.
- If you’re not serving it right away, store in the fridge and stir in a bit of water before serving, as the hummus will thicken when chilled.
Keywords: Easy Harissa Hummus