These vegetarian Greek nachos are perfect for a party or tailgate! Chopped veggies, salty feta, and a creamy tzatziki sauce make this easy pita chip appetizer irresistible!
- 10oz bag whole grain pita chips
- 3 tablespoons plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped and drained
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced olives
- Spread the pita chips on a large plate or serving tray.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt, olive oil, and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle the tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, feta, and olives evenly over the pita chips.
- Use a spoon to lightly drizzle the Greek yogurt mixture on top.
- Serve immediately. The pita chips will soften quickly, so you should serve this dish right away.
See below for substitution ideas!
Keywords: Easy Greek Nachos