You can use any red wine for this but just make sure it’s not too sweet.
- 1 bottle of red wine (we used a red blend)
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 3/4 cup of orange juice
- 8–12 oz of soda water (optional)
- Rinse the orange and lemon.
- Slice the ends off and slice the rest of the lemon and orange into thin slices, and halve the slices.
- Add the fruit, red wine, and orange juice into a large pitcher.
- Let sit for at least 2 hours before serving.
- If you want to dilute it a bit, you can add some soda water. If you like it stronger, you can drink it as-is.
Keywords: Citrus Sangria