- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp butter (or Earth Balance if you’re vegan!)
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- Preheat the oven to 300.
- Melt the butter and stir it with the cinnamon and salt in a small bowl.
- Add in the pumpkin seeds and stir until coated.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray (or spray foil if you want to skip washing a pan!) and spread out the pumpkin seeds into one layer.
- They might want to clump together at first so spread them out as best you can and then after a few minutes in the oven, you’ll be able to just shake the tray a bit to get them into one layer.
- Roast in the oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and immediately sprinkle with sugar. Stir a bit to coat.