This simple cilantro sauce is delicious drizzled on top of your favorite tacos, added to your favorite plate of nachos, or served as a salad dressing for a taco salad!
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or Vegenaise
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves
- Add the mayonnaise, lime juice, water, and cilantro into a small food processor or blender.
- Blend until smooth. Add salt to taste.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Keywords: cilantro sauce