This easy Italian chopped salad is the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pizza! It’s simple to make and you can prepare it while your pizza is in the oven!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 2 hearts romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 4 oz feta, cubed
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup pepperoncinis, chopped
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, and lemon juice, salt and pepper, then set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the romaine, bell pepper, feta, tomato, pepperoncinis, and red onion.
- Drizzle with salad dressing and toss to coat. Add additional salt and pepper to taste.
Pepperoncinis can be spicy, so substitute for bell pepper if you don’t like spicy flavors.
Keywords: easy Italian chopped salad