This easy chili crisp oil can be made in just a few minutes! It’s an easy way to add a spicy flavor to your favorite dishes!
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons dehydrated minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dehydrated minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons flaky sea salt (or 1/2 teaspoon table salt)
- Add the olive oil, crushed red pepper flakes, and paprika to a skillet.
- Heat over low heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer to a jar and add minced onion, garlic, and salt. Stir to combine.