This easy broccoli fried rice is made with hearty brown rice and plenty of vegetables for a tasty meatless meal! This recipe comes together in just 15 minutes thanks to quick-cooking rice!
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 3 cups brown rice (cold or room temperature)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup broccoli florets, chopped into 1” pieces
- 1/2 cup corn (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup peas (fresh or frozen)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Add the rice and stir to distribute the oil.
- Push the rice to one side and add the egg.
- Scramble the egg into the rice over high heat.
- Add in the broccoli, corn, and peas and cook over high heat for 2-3 minutes or until the veggies are brightly colored and just begin to soften. (If you’re using frozen veggies, it’ll take a bit longer.)
- Add the tamari, garlic, and ginger and cook for another minute.
Keywords: Easy Stir Fry