These banana chocolate chip muffins are easy to make and filled with healthy ingredients like Greek yogurt! These are a deliciously healthy way to start the day.
- 3 small very ripe bananas (1 cup mashed)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Grease a muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Mash up the bananas and then stir in the honey and melted coconut oil.
- Beat the egg into the mixture, and then add the milk, greek yogurt, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients and chocolate chips to the wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Do NOT over mix.
- Let the batter rest for at least 10 minutes. This is critical so the flour can absorb some of the moisture.
- Using a 1/4 cup scoop, add the batter to each muffin tin. It should make about 16 muffins.
- Baking for 15-17 minutes or until lightly brown.
It’s important to let the batter rest for at least 10 minutes. This is critical so the flour can absorb some of the moisture.
Keywords: Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins