Baked Gigantes is an easy side dish made with giant Greek lima beans and tomatoes. It’s a simple side dish full of flavor.
- 1 15oz can large butter beans
- 1 15oz can diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- salt + pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In an oven-safe dish, combine the beans, diced tomatoes, olive oil, dill, parsley, and salt and pepper.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with additional dill or feta. Eat with a spoon or with crusty bread.
Keywords: Easy Baked Gigantes