These double chocolate zucchini muffins are the perfect way to use up your leftover squash! They’re super easy to make and filled with chocolate!
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Grate the zucchini using a medium sized box grater.
- Once the zucchini is grated, place it in a thick paper towel or cheesecloth and squeeze to get excess water out of the zucchini.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, and baking powder.
- In a smaller bowl, beat the sugar, egg, vanilla, and yogurt until combined.
- Fold in the flour mixture until just combined.
- Stir in the zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Scoop out into 12 muffin tins and bake for 15-18 minutes.
Keywords: Dark Chocolate Zucchini Muffins