These dark chocolate truffles have a hidden, healthy ingredient: avocado! They’re so rich and chocolatey, no one would ever guess they’re secretly healthy!
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1/2 large avocado (about 1/3 cup)
- Pinch of sea salt
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips and the coconut oil.
- Microwave for 1 minute at a time at 1/2 power, stirring occasionally until melted.
- Scoop the avocado out of the peel and into a food processor or blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add in the melted chocolate and sea salt and continue to blend until combined.
- Put it in the fridge for 2 hours or until firm.
- Once it’s hardened a bit, roll into 1 inch balls.
- Roll the balls into cocoa powder until coated.
- Store in the fridge until ready to serve!
Keywords: avocado truffles