This crunchy rainbow slaw has a creamy, tangy dressing made with peanut butter, soy sauce, and kombucha! It’s a delicious way to enjoy your vegetables and the dressing is packed with healthy fats and probiotics!
- 1/4 cup Buchi Kombucha
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil (or any neutral oil)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave
- 4 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds (optional)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the kombucha, avocado oil, sesame oil, peanut butter, soy sauce, and honey, until combined.
- In a large bowl toss the coleslaw mix with cilantro and dressing.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Divide into 4 bowls and serve immediately.
If making this dish in advance, do not add the dressing until ready to serve to prevent the vegetables from wilting.
Keywords: Rainbow Slaw