- 1 1/2 cups of shelled edamame (frozen is fine!)
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese (note: freshly shredded is best!)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- If you’re using frozen edamame, defrost it for a few minutes in the microwave until it is thawed.
- Toss the edamame in the olive oil.
- On a baking sheet, spread out the edamame into a single layer.
- Lightly cover with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on top. (You can always add more after baking.)
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until cheese is golden brown.