These crispy crunchy green bean fries are baked in the oven so they’re a perfect healthy side dish! Pair them with your favorite veggie burger for an easy dinner!
- 2 cups fresh green beans (about 40 beans)
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Garlic powder, red pepper flakes, optional
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash the green beans and trim the ends off
- Toss the green beans in the flour to lightly coat them
- Mix the panko crumbs with the Parmesan, salt and any spices you want to use.
- Beat the egg in a shallow baking dish.
- Dip the green beans in the egg, then coat with the panko bread crumb mixture.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray, then line the green beans up in a single layer across the pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the coating begins to brown.
- Serve immediately!
Keywords: Baked Green Bean Fries