These crispy black bean tacos only have 4 ingredients and can be made in just 15 minutes! This tasty vegetarian recipe is perfect for taco night!
- 1 15oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2/3 cup shredded cheese
- 5–6 6″ flour tortillas
- 2 teaspoons neutral oil (like avocado oil or vegetable oil)
- In a large bowl, mash the beans and salsa together until chunky.
- Spread 1/3 cup of the bean mixture into half of a tortilla.
- Top with cheese, then fold in half.
- Repeat until all the tortillas are filled.
- Add 1 teaspoons of oil to a large skillet.
- Place 2-3 tacos in the skillet and cook for 4-5 minutes until golden brown. Flip and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes until crispy.
- Remove the tacos from the skillet.
- Add an additional teaspoon of oil to the skillet (if necessary) and continue to cook the remaining tacos until crispy.
Keywords: crispy black bean tacos