This creamy fruit salad is made with a rainbow of fresh fruit, tossed in a simple Greek yogurt dressing and sprinkled with coconut flakes. This is the perfect recipe for brunch or dessert!
- 1 10oz can Mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 small Granny Smith apple, diced
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/2 cup red grapes, sliced
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (sweetened or unsweetened is fine)
- Add all the fruit to a large mixing bowl.
- Top with yogurt.
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes.
- Stir until combined. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to one day.
Keywords: creamy fruit salad