These creamy feta stuffed peppers are a tasty snack! They’re easy to assemble and you can make them in advance so they’re perfect for a party! Try this easy low carb appetizer today!
- 12 mini sweet peppers, sliced in half and seeded
- 4oz cream cheese
- 4oz feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- Fresh parsley or dill for garnish (optional)
- In a small bowl or food processor, combine the feta, cream cheese, garlic powder, and dill. It doesn’t need to be completely smooth.
- Stuff each pepper with a bit of filling and then if you like, you can sprinkle with a bit more dill or parsley.
- Serve immediately or keep them in the fridge for a few hours before serving.
If you don’t have a small food processor, you can make it in a bowl with a hand mixer. To make it easier to mix, use room temperature feta cheese and cream cheese, which will make them easier to mix. If they’re straight from the fridge, microwave them on 40% power for 15-30 seconds or until just slightly softened. This makes it easier to combine. You can even mix it by hand, but you’ll need to use some elbow grease.
Keywords: feta stuffed peppers