These creamy feta stuffed peppers are a tasty snack! They’re easy to assemble and you can make them in advance so they’re perfect for a party! Try this easy low carb appetizer today!
- 12 mini sweet peppers
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 3 oz feta cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp fresh dill
- Slice the peppers lengthwise. When you’re slicing, make sure you slice it so that the halves will lay somewhat flat.
- Scoop out the seeds and discard.
- In a small bowl, stir the feta, cream cheese, garlic powder, and dill until combined.
- It might be a bit lumpy. You can use a handmixer or just stir and stir! It’s ok if there are some lumps left from the feta.
- Stuff each pepper with a bit of filling and then if you like, you can sprinkle with a bit more dill.
- Serve immediately or pop them in the fridge for a few hours before serving.
Keywords: feta stuffed peppers