This cream cheese veggie pizza is topped with plenty of fresh veggies for an easy, healthy appetizer or snack! It can be served chilled or at room temperature so it’s perfect for a party!
- 1 package crescent dough (see note)
- 4 oz Greek yogurt cream cheese
- 1/4 cup plain full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Bake crescent dough for 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Then let cool completely.
- Combine the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, dill, and garlic powder.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the baked dough.
- Top with broccoli, carrots, and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with salt to taste
Recipe adapted from Pillsbury’s Easy Crescent Veggie Pizza
This recipe works best with Pillsbury’s crescent dough, but you can use puff pastry instead if you prefer.
Keywords: cream cheese veggie pizza