This garlicky cream cheese pasta is made with just a handful of ingredients but it’s rich and delicious! This easy recipe is made in just 15 minutes for an easy, tasty dinner in no time!
- 16oz spaghetti (whole wheat or regular pasta)
- 1 cup reserved pasta water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4oz cream cheese
- 2oz grated parmesan
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Reserve one cup of pasta water, then drain the pasta.
- In the now empty pot, heat the olive oil over low heat and add the garlic. Sauté for 2 minutes, sitting frequently.
- Add the cream cheese and 1/2 cup of pasta water and stir until the cream cheese is melted.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and whisk until the cheese is melted.
- Toss the pasta in the sauce until the pasta is evenly coated. Add additional pasta water if the pasta is too dry. Top with additional Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes.
Keywords: cream cheese pasta