This cranberry apple salad uses crunchy Brussels sprouts and fluffy basmati rice for an easy and delicious side dish that is perfect for your holiday table!
- 1 package Success basmati rice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 4 cups shredded Brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 small sweet red apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted, salted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- Cook the basmati rice according to package directions, then set aside.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper until incorporated.
- In a large bowl, combine the shredded Brussels sprouts, basmati rice, dried cranberries, apples, pumpkin seeds, and feta.
- Drizzle with the dressing and gently toss until combined.
Keywords: cranberry apple salad