This tasty tabbouleh salad uses couscous instead of bulgur for a delicious side dish that comes together in just a few minutes.
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1 large tomato diced and drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the couscous according to package directions.
- Once the quinoa is cooked, fluff it with a fork.
- Toss the couscous with parsley, mint, and tomatoes.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and stir until combined.
Keywords: couscous tabbouleh